writersky.com puts small files (known as 'cookies') onto your computer to collect information about how you browse the site.
Cookies are used to:
- measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs
- remember the notifications you've seen so we do not show them to you again
- remember you when you are logged in
How cookies are used on writersky.com
Handle user log in
Writersky use a session cookie to create a session on the server. This session is used to handle login, logout, error messages, feedback messages on Writersky.
Measuring website usage (Google Analytics)
We use Google Analytics to collect information about how you use writersky.com. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements. For example, removing features that no one uses, rearraging buttons and links so that they are easier to click.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- the pages you visit on writersky.com
- how long you spend on each writersky.com page
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you are visiting the site
You can opt out of Google Analytics cookies through this browser add-on.